In EN-FIST Centre of Excellence we are providing the best research and development support to companies in the fields of our expertise in chemistry, physics, pharmacy and other interdisciplinary fields.
We are conducting research covering various multidisciplinary areas of life science and advanced new materials. We are specialized in creating new compounds and materials including determining their structure and characterization with different methods.
Our know how includes:
- ways to perform structure determination, characterization and study interactions of nucleic acids, proteins and their targets, small organic molecules and “smart” materials (NMR, VS, X-ray, MRI),
- asymmetric organic synthesis,
- synthetic biology,
- ways to develop drug delivery systems based on dendrimers,
- ways to develop materials for thermal memory, superconductors and hydrogen storage,
- developing new active pharmaceutical ingredients,
- analytics of organic molecules (MS, TLC-MS).